|Cliché:||Break with tradition.|
|POCS Reality:||Students and college staff enjoy their college traditions.|
Not all students go home for the Thanksgiving break but that doesn’t mean they forfeit Thanksgiving. According to U.S. News & World Report Education, here are “5 College Thanksgiving Traditions”:
- Thanksgiving meal at Ohio State University
- Take an international student home for Thanksgiving at Smith College
- Celebrate spirituality for the month, then attend Thanksgiving dinner at Carnegie Mellon University
- Pre-Thanksgiving 2.6 mile run the week before the holiday at Lehigh University
- Student march to petition for the day before Thanksgiving off at Lebanon Valley College
Read the full article for fun details.
POCSmom’s College Prep DIY Insight: College traditions bring the college family of students and staff together. Does your college have a Thanksgiving custom?